Tested on Humans FirstApril 2016 Product Highlight – John Paul Pet Tearless Shampoo
John Paul Pet Tearless Shampoo is a gentle shampoo that will deep clean your pet’s sensitive skin and facial areas without burning or irritating the eyes. This product was specially formulated to be gentle so it is ideal for pets both young and old. For a fresh clean sent and gleaming coat, bathe your pet with John Paul Pet’s Shampoo.
- Contains mild cleansers – Combined with acid neutralizers with pH levels that are specially formulated for pets.
- Ideal for breeds with weepy eyes – Safely cleans around the eyes without burning and will neutralizes any odor.
- Works well as a full-body shampoo – Gently but thoroughly cleans skin and coat, as well as absorbing all odors.
- Contains added conditioners – Including aloe, chamomile and oatmeal to soothe the skin and condition the coat.
John Paul Pet products came about as a result of John Paul DeJoria’s commitment to ban animal testing on his John Paul Mitchell Systems hair products. This was thirty years ago. His expertise in hair products as well as formulations for skin care led to researching new standards for grooming and hygiene products for pets. The result was the development of John Paul Pet’s line of shampoos, conditioners, pet wipes and sprays. Every product comes in a handy squeeze bottle that easily fits into your hand.
Many pet shampoos contain harsh ingredients and detergents that act to strip the coat of its natural oils. Other shampoos claim they are moisturizing, but actually contain toxic additives.
A good all-purpose pet shampoo will be pH balanced for pets. John Paul Pet Tearless Shampoo is just such a shampoo, with ingredients such as:
- Aloe Vera – Going back centuries known worldwide for its skin-soothing and healing properties.
- Chamomile – Derived from a delicate flower, it is widely used in products to soothe the skin by blocking the release of highly inflammatory histamines. It soothes, calms and heals sensitive skin.
- Oatmeal – Comes from natural oat kernels and has been used for skin care for many centuries, back to the time of ancient Egyptian civilization. Oatmeal is a natural skin soother, as well as a cleanser with protective anti-inflammatory properties to relieve itching, help heal and hydrate.
When choosing any product for your pet, read the ingredients on the label. Choose a shampoo like John Paul Pet Tearless Shampoo that is made with healthy ingredients. The benefits for your health and that of your pet are certainly worth it.